[TYPO3-project-formidable] file - renderlet - chmod- problem

Typaul3 postamt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:41:58 CEST 2006

Hi Jerome,

I noticed a problem with the ameos_formidable_rdt_file - renderlet.
After saving to it´s directory on the server, The rights (reading/writing)
are to low, So - the uploaded file ( e.g.  picture) will NOT be displayed in
the frontend. It´s obvious, that this behavior is caused by a combination of
different aspects. But probably not depending on the server-konfiguration.
It´s Typo3- optimised ..
I did a chmod to 755 manualy for the directory. But that does not change
anything.

I am using Ameos formidable 3.0 ( I can´t switch to 4.0  & 5.0  at the
moment, for some reasons..)   - with PHP4

Do you have any ideas, what´s going wrong ?

kind regards,
Paul