[TYPO3-project-formidable] What is Formidable about?

Raphael GEYER typo3news at ameos.com
Wed Jun 7 10:36:15 CEST 2006

Hi Antonio,

At the beginning FORMidable was a set of API's for creating and managing
HTML forms in Typo3's Front End, now since version 0.5.0 FORMidable is more
a framework which allows the creation of application based on Front End
forms.
FORMidable uses XML configuration files to configure the forms but the
integrated API's allows to easely display the content of tables configure
search forms and all the mecanism to create FE applications.

In the latest version, the XML configuration has changed a lot to introduce
XML schema and to allow in the following releases to validate the XML
configuration.
The next steps are :
* solve the latest XML schema problems this will allow the use of external
XML tools to configure
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/ameos_formidable/0.5.0/details/xsd%252Fformidable_xmlschema.png/)
* add explanations to the schema in order to provide inline help with the
external XML tools
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/ameos_formidable/0.5.0/details/xsd%252Fformidable_xmlschema.png/)
* extend the TYPO3 documentation
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/ameos_formidable/0.5.0/view/)
* add wizards to quickly create simple forms

Regards,

Raphael GEYER
http://www.ameos.com

"Antonio Willybiro [awillys]" <keiser_soze at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le