[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to perform user defined SQL queries?

media.res | christian hechenblaikner c.hechenblaikner at mediares.at
Wed Dec 20 08:17:26 CET 2006

Hi Jerome & Franz

> Is there any actual and complete example extension, like
> ameos_demo_formidable that makes use of the nightly build version 0.6?
> It seems that the methods below are incompatible with version 0.5.0. Or
> is there any documentation available with more infos on how to use
> datahandlers?

I think, I had the same problem as you. I'm not yet sure (yet) if it is
still a bug in .6 (and in .59 too) or if the way you in include xml has
changed...

The following example uses the ameos_demoformidable050 extension with
entity fish:

in the list.xml you include your "_header_list.xml" with
<includexml>...</includexml>. After a debug session I recognised that
the xml is not (fully) parsed.

Solution 1 (not a good one - but it works)
- Copy all included xml data into the form.xml or list.xml

Solution 2 (better - but I am not sure if this is correct)
@Jerome - what do u think? (using version:
T3X_ameos_formidable-0_6_0pre-release-z-200612181811.t3x)

In File:
ameos_formidable/api/class.tx_ameosformidable.php
~ Line 255: $this->formid has not yet the correct value because the "XML
PRECOMPILATION" and _compileConf is executed later and therefore
everything crashes...

My solution to this (but not testet 100%). move the line
$this->formid = $this->_navConf("/meta/form/formid"); (~ Line 250)
after ~ 310

		$this->_aConf = $this->_compileConf(
			$this->_aConf,
			&$aTempDebug
		);

and then everythink worked (as far as I have testet it) as in version .5

HTH,
 Christian