[TYPO3-project-formidable] JavaScript problems with version 0.5.9 (WAS: Formidable 0.5.9 - Where to get it?)

Franz Werner f.werner3 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 19 18:03:27 CET 2006

Hi Raphael,

thank you for your reply.

I've downloaded the ameos_demoformidable050 extension and modified it a
little to fit my needs. Everything works fine under version 0.5.0, but
when I upgrade to version 0.5.9 I notice the following errors:

1) In the search-form, when I try to select an item out of a
selectionbox the page should be refreshed and the result should be
displayed in the lister, but it results in a javascript error and
nothing changes (IE6 reports "REFRESH SUBMIT of : ," in the status bar).

2) It is possible to select an entry in the lister and load the
corresponding data into a form. But when I try to manipulate some fields
and submit the form to save the results, it again results in a
javascript error (IE6 reports "FULL SUBMIT of : ," in the status bar).

3) The same problem as in 2) but when inserting a new element into the
database.

4) Sorting doesn't work, when I click on a tableheader of the lister
(IE6 reports "FULL SUBMIT of : ," in the status bar).

So I think there is something wrong with my installation, since nobody
else seems to have similar problems. Or maybe some dependency is missing.

Would you please help me further on that?

TIA,
Franz.