[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to perform user defined SQL queries?

Franz Werner f.werner at gmx.de
Mon Dec 18 17:59:38 CET 2006

Hi,

is it possible to perform userdefined SQL-queries when selecting data
from and inserting data into a database?

More specific: I would need to join several tables before displaying the
data. In its standard behavior formidable uses the form name to select
the corresponding table, and the ids of the input elements to select the
corrensponding row.

This seems to be no problem when using user defined renderlets for list
boxes etc. but I coudn't find an example in how to do the same with the
"HTML display list".

And is there a possibility to insert data into serveral different tables
   when creating a new record in the database? I.e. I would like to
validate all elements of a form and insert the data in two or more
different tables.

TIA,
Franz.