[TYPO3-project-formidable] About rc_formidable_rdt_rte

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Fri Dec 15 09:14:02 CET 2006

Hi,

When loading the page with something in the database for the RTE
(typed through the backend), I get :
- assignment to undeclared variable created
- assignment to undeclared variable tb_line
- assignment to undeclared variable Dialog
- reference to undefined property HTMLArea.loadTimer
- anonymous function does not always return a value
- variable scollbars hide argument
- variable _opener hides argument
- variable ev hides argument
- variable charset hides argument
- variable useCapture hides argument
- variable image hides argument
- variable url hides argument
- variable plugin hides argument
- variable mode hides argument
- variable selection hides argument
- variable asynchronous hides argument
And several other FORMidable warnings.

When typing something in the RTE I get only the next warnings :
- reference to undefined property root.parentNode.tagName
- reference to undefined property i.tagName

Thank you for your help.
--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager
Assemblée des Régions d'Europe