[TYPO3-project-formidable] 0.4 -> 0.5 compatibility ?

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 09:15:53 CEST 2006

In fact, I can tell that it's not compatible, some changes need to be applied.

First I need to change the include :
'api/class.tx_ameosformidable.php' instead of
'pi1/class.tx_ameosformidable_pi1.php'

Then, in the init method :
$this->oFormidable = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_ameosformidable');
insted of $this->oFormidable =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_ameosformidable_pi1');

After that, I don't get PHP errors, but a FORMidable Mayday. I'll
check with it deeper and keep you posted.