[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] No Entry in "General Plugins"

Elias Weingärtner elias.weingaertner at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jan 22 17:06:25 CET 2011

Folks,

I am new to extbase kickstarter. As a starting point for a small
project, I fired up the Kickstarter and tried to reproduce the
"miniblog" example of Sebastian Kurfürst's screencast. Creating the
domain model works fine. Scaffolding as well. But after installing the
extension in the Extension Manager, there's NO corresponding entry in
the "General plugin" selection box.

Do you have any idea what is wrong? Did I forget something to make
enabling the plugins possible?

The generated source code of the plugin seems to be fine. The extbase
kickstarter seems to generate the classes as expected. I'm using the
latest version available in the git repository. The typo3 installation
is running Fluid version 1.2.1.  The domain model I created is
equivalent to the one in the screencast, and "aggregate object" is
turned on.

Thank you in advance for your support, and keep up the good work!

-- Elias

--
Dipl.-Inf. Elias Weingaertner
Research Assistant