[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] split token for TCA override

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Thu Jan 20 10:44:28 CET 2011

hi there!
christian and I have some troubles getting the split token for TCA files
working. The whole file "Configuration/TCA/Game.php" gets overridden,
each time I hit "save", no matter whether the token has been inserted or
not. After pressing "Save" its gone. Any ideas on that?

I used the token described here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extbase_kickstarter/wiki/Modifying_and_extending_the_model

## KICKSTARTER DEFAULTS END TOKEN - Everything BEFORE this line is
overwritten with the defaults of the kickstarter

Used commit 39f6983059e6f91319d1137e7b0520aa08fba34f directly from the
git repo.

--
Best Regards
Stephan Petzl