[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] New Year, New Project Leader, New Energy

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:53:13 CET 2011

Hey Extbase Kickstarter Team and all who are interested,

I wanted to tell you that I recently stepped back from my position as Project Leader to clear the
way for someone who has spent much more energy on the project in the last few months.

Nico de Haen has worked a lot on the Roundtripping subproject, finished it and merged it into the
trunk. I think he really deserved it and is the right man for the job.

Nico, I'd like to thank you for all the work that you've done so far and wish you the best for the
future.

I'll still be part of the Extbase Kickstarter team and will do some testing and fixing soon.

Kind regards,
Sebastian Michaelsen