[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] configurePlugin() / split token

Christian Kartnig office at hahnepeter.de
Mon Jan 3 17:43:52 CET 2011

Hi!

Another issue: When I generate a new extension, the method calls to
configurePlugin() and registerPlugin() in ext_localconf.php and
ext_tables.php are missing. Wouldn't it be good if they were added,
maybe with some default values?

When I add them by hand, the next time they get overwritten.
In the kickstarter settings.yaml, a split token is mentioned. What would
this be and can I use it for ext_tables.php and ext_localconf.php?

best regards,
Christian