[TYPO3-extbase-kickstarter] Layout and List view

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Mon Feb 7 13:38:18 CET 2011

Hi,

I just started with extbase and the extbase kickstarter and encountered
several problems. I am using the kickstarter version 0.9.0 from today
and extbase 1.2.1.

I created an extension with a model object as aggregate root and three
relations. After saving the configuration and filling the tables with
data I wanted to show the list view in the frontend. But there I got a
Tx_Fluid_View_Exception_InvalidTemplateResourceException:

"The template files
"[...]/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/[...]/Resources/Private/Layouts/default.html",
"[...]/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/[...]/Resources/Private/Layouts/default",
"[...]/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/[...]/Resources/Private/Layouts/default.html",
"[...]/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/[...]/Resources/Private/Layouts/default"
could not be loaded."

In the directory "Resources/Private/Layouts/" there is a file named
"Default.html". If I renamed it to "default.html" I got no exception
anymore and the list view - but without the entered data, just the table
header and a link to enter new data.

I debugged down to the list action of the controller. The findAll()
method of the repository returns no data.

Is there something wrong with the kickstarter oder I am wrong?

Regards,
Chris.