[TYPO3-doc] video about 7.6 LTS?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 2 20:10:41 CET 2015

Hi Daniela,

> as members of the T3 screencast team, Silke and me are planning to
> produce a compact (max. 10 minutes) introduction/tutorial video about
> the upcoming version 7.6 LTS in English and German - unless nobody else
> has any similar plans. Can you tell me if there is anyone who already
> wanted to do that (you or any person you have heard of)? I could not
> find any respective entry in the mailing lists... Thank you in advance.

I don't think that anybody of the Documentation Team is about to prepare
such a video, but you should check with the Education Committee:

http://typo3.org/teams-committees/education-certification/

which is looking into such things AFAIK.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/