[TYPO3-doc] I want build extension

Mark Howells-Mead mark at mhm.li
Sat Mar 28 13:41:28 CET 2015

This mailing list is for issues relating to TYPO3 documentation. The
technology detailed at
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ExtbaseFluidBook/4-FirstExtension/2-create-folder-structure-and-configuration-files.html
is correct and applicable to TYPO3 CMS 7.

You might find the following tutorial helpful, which refers to the process
of setting up a new extension using the Extension Builder.

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CoreApiReference/ExtensionArchitecture/CreateNewExtension/Index.html

Best regards
Mark Howells-Mead
http://www.mhm.li/