[TYPO3-doc] i want understand how is work OpenID authentication extension from typo3 7.1.0

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 27 18:09:46 CET 2015

Hi Din Bogdan,

> i want understand how is work OpenID authentication extension from typo3
> 7.1.0 ? i need help... where find tutorials.

I'm afraid that there's no more documentation than what can be found at:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/openid/latest/

If that is not enough, you should try asking in the general English
list, as this one is purely related to writing and maintaining
documentation.

I hope you will find help there.

All I can say is that I haven't used OpenID with TYPO3 in ages.
Hopefully it should still work, but there may be bugs in the current
version.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -