[TYPO3-doc] Greetings!

Mark Howells-Mead mark at mhm.li
Tue Mar 3 18:18:35 CET 2015

Hi!

I'm happy to have joined the team today, offering my native English
skills to the TYPO3 documentation team. I've been a web developer
since 1996 and living in Switzerland since 2001, adding Bärndütsch to
my existing French abilities and enjoying life in the Bernese
Oberland.

I've been working with TYPO3 since 2011 and am currently Technical
Manager of Bern web agency !frappant Webfactory, where I and the team
wrestle with TYPO3 CMS and WordPress every day for a couple of hundred
clients.

I'm looking forward to working with you and contributing to the
ever-improving online documentation.

Cheers
Mark Howells-Mead
www.mhm.li