[TYPO3-doc] The 'sphinx-doc' project has move to Github :-)

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sat Jan 3 22:26:00 CET 2015

Hello everybody,

nice to meet you here again: Have a great year!

I just read that the Sphinx project has moved to Github:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=de#!topic/sphinx-users/oFOHFLxdAPM
The official repository is:
https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx

Good to know as well: A survey of Sphinx extensions is kept here:
http://sphinxext-survey.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

This is especially useful a authors of Sphinx extensions may want
to choose to NOT keep their extensions in the official
Sphinxcontrib repository at bitbucket. Like me ;-)

I appreciate this move to Gihub!

Hope to read you soon - have a good start!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de