[TYPO3-doc] Install Extbase and Fluid - ExtbaseFluidBook

Slavo Fabian slavo.fabian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:35:26 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am trying to learn TYPO3.
I have installed TYPO3 6.2.10 and it function.

I am trying to install Install Extbase and Fluid and  blog_example - it is a little different process from docs on docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ExtbaseFluidBook/Index.html  , but all seems to be installed.

I can not continue with

"
After completing that, you'll find a new submodule Blogs inside the Web module. If you can't see it, you should reload the TYPO3 backend in your browser. With a click on Create example data, some dummy records will be created. The Blog Example is now working and can go on with Extbase and Fluid.
"

I can see Blogs under  WEB, but no more action is done, no possibiity to Create example data ...

Could you help me ?

Slavomir Fabian