[TYPO3-doc] Tutorials structure: diving into TYPO3 CMS

Jim MacFarlane jmacfarlane094 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 23:34:31 CET 2014

I did use the introduction site as a guide. I had a typo3 site version
4.7.18. Since it looked like that site, using Templavoila, could not be
migrated to version6.2.4 I just wrote it in that site again using the
bootstrap version. Of the four things that you mention I miss the
documentation on creating templates the most. It seems that much of the
literature and documentation out there is for Templvoila. It will be good
to find documentation on the doing the templating without Templavoila and
to take advantage of the fluid technology.

The books that I could find on modern templating all seem to be in German.
Is there a good source available in English?

Jim MacFarlane