[TYPO3-doc] Tutorials structure: diving into TYPO3 CMS

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Oct 29 14:39:44 CET 2014

Hello François,

I have been invited to join the "Learning Unit Sprint 2014" [1,2]
in December and will do so. I assume that there is a substantial
overlap with the questions and ideas of this thread [3]. So I'm
sending this post to establish the connection between those two
worlds.

I'll forward this post to the participants of the "Unitsprint" and
point them to [3].

As to the actual contents of what you're writing: I'll try to dive
into that in december.

Heads up!

Martin

[1]
http://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-campus-is-evolving-learning-units-sprint-ahead/

[2] http://wiki.typo3.org/Learning_Unit_Sprint_2014

[3]
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-documentation/2014-October/005143.html

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de