[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting, Nov 13, 2014, 21:00 CET

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 13 22:33:40 CET 2014

> Our next team meeting is planned for this Thursday, Nov 13, 2014, at
> 21:00 CET. However I'm not sure that we really have much to discuss.
> Could you please give some feedback about topics you would like to discuss?

And the minutes:
https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/2014-11-13

The meeting was mostly taken up by a very interesting discussion about
TYPO3 CMS documentation and improvements in collaboration between the
Active Contributors and the Documentation Team. Some things still need
to be settled, but nice changes are planned.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/