[TYPO3-doc] Reference/Typoscript.git has moved!

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue May 27 14:19:29 CEST 2014

Hi all,

As part of our will to ease contribution to our official manuals, and
after having it got approved by Francois (see discussion in Core ML).

Repository for the TypoScript reference has moved to:

https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/TYPO3CMS-Reference-Typoscript

BEWARE: "master" branch has been renamed as "latest".

@Martin: I removed the various ".make" directories on docs.typo3.org for
git.typo3.org, and adapted the scripts under
github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/ but please:

1) Add hook for github (and cleanup if needed from git.typo3.org)
2) Ensure cron job detects the request for this new location
3) Document here what you did (thanks :D)

Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org