[TYPO3-doc] Building reference index /w sphinx and ReST

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue May 20 18:18:33 CEST 2014

Hi Guido,

Thanks for working on it.

Guido Haase wrote:

> Well, as said before I'm new to ReST and think this is a typical
> beginner's error when reworking an already existing text.

IMHO both reference labels should be keep at their place. Of course
references inside the document should be changed, but their are also links
from the outside which should keep working.

[untested, but to get the idea across]

.. _installing-typo3-cms-base-system:
.. _getting-the-introduction-package:

Installing TYPO3 CMS base system