[TYPO3-doc] TYPO3 CMS 6.2 For Editors

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Mon May 12 14:51:00 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I while ago, I came up with the suggestion to create not only the "TYPO3
CMS 6.2 What's New Slides" but also a document for editors about the
main differences between 4.5 and 6.2.

It turned out that we spent a lot of time and energy in creating,
translating and publishing the slides - which was a huge success I have
to say - but we never finished the doc for editors.

Unfortunately, after the release of 6.2, the existing team responsible
for the editor's doc lost the interest and motivation. Therefore, I
wonder if there is anyone who would be interested in helping us out and
finishing this document (with help of course).

I am happy to provide further details on request.

Cheers
Michael