[TYPO3-doc] Flow 2.2 branch documentation

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Mar 10 10:50:33 CET 2014

Hi Karsten,

> as usual our job to trigger documentation rendering did it's work, but
> failed because the (new) 2.2 branch is not yet set up.
>
> https://ci.neos.typo3.org/job/Request%20Flow%20documentation%20render/2000/console
>

> Help?! ;)

Cannot help you with your CI but set up the new branch 2.2 on
docs.typo3.org for rendering. New branches need to be configured
explicitly...

http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/2.2/

I would suggest to put the version/branch somewhere.

FYI:

TYPO3.Flow.git/Documentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/ChangeLogs/220-beta1.rst:1016:
ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
TYPO3.Flow.git/Documentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/ChangeLogs/220-beta1.rst:1017:
WARNING: Literal block ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.

Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org