[TYPO3-doc] Documentation of 4.5 branch

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 30 12:35:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 30-6-2014 0:47, wolo wolski wrote:
> Where is all documentation for Typo 4.5 now? Where are all of core
> references?
> TCA ref for 4.5 cannot be found nowhere.

Beginning with 6.0 (if I remember correctly) versioning was introduced
for the documentation. Before that moment the documentation contained
hints about changes in certain versions ("this property was removed in
TYPO3 4.7" or "new since version 4.6").
The new situation is that if a new feature is added or an old feature is
removed, the changes are just made in the appropriate version(s) of the
documentation.

As Xavier already explained, there is a dropdown menu to select the
version. If your version of TYPO3 is older that the oldest version in
the documentation, use that oldest available version; it will contain
the information you want.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor