[TYPO3-doc] i'm back

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jun 16 17:31:04 CEST 2014

Hi David,

> as you know i was pretty busy last two months but now i'm back and i can
> help the team.
> let me know what i can do, do we have a to-do list?

Great!

If it's okay with you, I would say the best thing in the short term
would be to get in touch with Guido (guido.haase at typo3.org), who's
currently updating the Getting Started tutorial. It's a huge effort,
because the text is quite outdated and there are tons of screenshot to
refresh.

If Guido does not mind, you could help him and get done faster.

BTW please mind that we switched repositories to Github in the meantime.
So if you have old working copies lying around, you'll need to clone
again (or change your remotes).

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -