[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: July 17

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Tue Jul 15 11:27:37 CEST 2014

On 2014-07-15 17:29, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hi Francois,
>
>> Our next team meeting is slated for July 17, but I wanted to make sure
>> that a) some people are really around, given that it's a time of
>> holidays and b) we actually have anything to discuss (actually we do,
>> if
>> only how we are going to use the budget if nobody can do the work :-(
>> ).
>>
>> Could you please give me some feedback?
>
> It's in my calendar, fine.

I am available and happy to dial-in. However, there is nothing I have to
contribute/discuss from my perspective, so I would be an (almost) silent
listener.

But it would be great, if we could agree if we meet or not, at least 12
hours prior the meeting, so I don't get up early in the morning just to
realise, nobody is online and the DocTeam meeting has been canceled :-)

Cheers
Michael