[TYPO3-doc] sysext:documentation in TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS beta4

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Jan 20 14:39:07 CET 2014

Hi,

> I stumbled across a few issues when you read the downloaded HTML version
> in TYPO3. Predominately usability things. According to the latest
> DocTeam meeting notes [1], you have planned some updates to the design
> at docs.typo3.org anyway. Will this affect the ReST-to-HTML rendering,
> and as a consequence, the visual appearance of the downloaded docs by
> sysext:documentation, too?

We have nothing concrete yet so if you'd like to open 1-2 usability
tickets, just do it please. But I don't think opening many of them will
help more.

Currently we don't have much feedback on this new sysext and as such we
prefer to wait a bit instead of running ahead of everyone's needs.

Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org