[TYPO3-doc] sysext:documentation in TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS beta4

Michael Schams typo3ml at schams.net
Sat Jan 18 10:48:14 CET 2014

Hi,

Should the sysext:documentation already work in TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS beta4?
Including the *download* of documentation?

I assume, a server must be configured, which delivers the docs to the
TYPO3 instance (docs.typo3.org maybe?). Has this already been done?

Reason for these questions: I am just playing with beta4 and nothing
happens when I click the "Download document" action in the BE. So I
wonder if this is meant to work, in which case if would open a ticket -
or should I be a little bit more patient? :-)

Cheers
Michael