[TYPO3-doc] Branch handling for documentation rendering

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Jan 15 11:43:14 CET 2014

Hi.

The Flow documentation differs in the various branches. Leaving the FLOW3-1.x branches aside (not really relevant), we have 2.0, 2.1 and master. I figure the Settings.yaml in the branches should have correct version and release values to get correct output.

What I do not understand is how the branches are mapped to stable and latest in the version selector. And when the branches are built - the rendered documentation for Flow has different dates shown:

* 2014-01-14 http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/latest/
* 2013-07-18 http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/
* 2013-07-18 http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/2.0/
* 2013-07-18 http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/1.1/

But there have been changes to the 2.0 branch after that. Also, where is the 2.1 branch (assuming latest means master)?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns