[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: Feb 20, 2014, 21:00 CEST

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 20 21:42:11 CET 2014

Hi all,

> A small reminder that our next team meeting will take place this coming
> Thursday, February 20, at 21:00 CEST, per Skype as usual.
>
> The notes will be taken there:
> https://notes.typo3.org/p/DocTeamMeeting2014-02-20

I could not make it tonight in time, because my daughter is sick. I
tried to warn those I could catch online. Martin had excused himself
earlier. So I propose to postpone the meeting to next week, since it
would be good if we had a chat.

What dates would fit best? Wed 26.2 or Thu 27.2? Time unchanged (21:00
CEST).

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -