[TYPO3-doc] 2015 budget

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Dec 18 08:22:56 CET 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick info. As you may know, Fabien submitted a budget request
for next year. It's a smaller budget than this year, but hopefully it
can help get the current projects like the Vagrant box and the Flow
application finished, since this couldn't be completed this year.

The results of the budget vote are out:

https://voting.typo3.org/election/budget-priority-poll-2015-1/showresults

and the Documentation Team's request comes in third again, which we can
see as a vote of confidence. The requested budget (€7700) was then fully
granted by the T3A.

Please note that Fabien is the budget owner, not me.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/