[TYPO3-doc] Rendering of system extension manuals

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 3 22:08:37 CET 2014

Hi Martin,

> (1) I just did a check. It's ok for all of these:
> [snip]
> 'stable' is '6.2', 'latest' is 'master'

My bad. What we need is:

- add a new rendering for branch 6.2
- stable should point to master branch
- latest also

And that's the same for the official manuals, at least all those that
now have a "7" version (which needs to be renamed from "7.0-dev" to "7",
I'll do that later).

We need:

- a 6.2 version which is the rendering of the 6.2 branch
- stable and latest pointing to the master branch

When development of "8" starts, a 7 branch will be created to which
stable will point until 8.0 is out. Until then "stable" and "latest"
versions are the same from the point of view of documentation.

>> BTW the version numbers for the documentation of each sysext seems to
>> have been forgotten.
>
> Should be changed. I don't have time right now but take a note.

Updated patch is up for review: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/34957/

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -