[TYPO3-doc] Rendering of system extension manuals

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Dec 3 10:49:11 CET 2014

Hi François Suter,

>Hi all,
>
>Could someone please check which versions of the manuals from the TYPO3
>CMS system extensions is rendered for both the "stable" and "latest"
>versions? We need to make sure that 6.2 is rendered for stable and
>master branch for latest,

(1) I just did a check. It's ok for all of these:

   css_styled_content
   dbal
   documentation
   felogin
   form
   indexed_search
   linkvalidator
   openid
   recycler
   rsaauth
   rtehtmlarea
   saltedpasswords
   scheduler
   sys_action
   taskcenter
   workspaces

'stable' is '6.2', 'latest' is 'master'

(2) And then there is:

    core

Here we only have 'stable' is 'latest' is 'master'. Do we need to
do something here?

(3)

>BTW the version numbers for the documentation of each sysext seems to
>have been forgotten.

Should be changed. I don't have time right now but take a note.

TYPO3 7, fly high!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de