[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: August 21

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Aug 27 15:27:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 25-8-2014 18:21, François Suter wrote:
>> Can you add some info to Solr indexing 'outer space'?
>
> I have asked countless in the team what the status was and it seems
> there's always one more problem, one new person that should be doing
> something, so I gave up on the topic. I know that it's not an optimal
> attitude, but I don't have the motivation anymore to overcome that
> hurdle. Hopefully someone will pick that up seriously at some point in
> the future.

When it comes to technical solr-related stuff I might be useful.
I have zero access to t3o stuff however.

To get the right people together is more difficult. If there is a list
maybe Ben's community managing skills can bring everybody together at
the same time on the same communication platform...

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!