[TYPO3-doc] Reporting about the code sprint

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Apr 18 00:49:56 CEST 2014

Hi François,

François Suter wrote:

>> Please do not make it slower. Some rarely visited pages are already very
>> slow.
>
> We also noticed. This seems to have started only a couple of weeks ago.
> We investigated a bit during the code sprint, but could not find any
> obvious reason. It seems that the Apache server suddenly hangs on a
> random file, but load/usage/memory/whatever never shows a peak

So either the apache stalls and slows delivery for whatever reason or the
file system is slow and as a hick-up.
Or we somehow hit the buffer bloat problem ;) (network-latency).

Actually I once had a very slow load where several checks of the website
appeared with noticeable delay. It might be a combination of a slow disk
together with a network buffer. The chunks looked like single IP packages to
me.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!