[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Sep 4 20:18:53 CEST 2013

Am 04.09.13 14:11, schrieb Aske Ertmann:

> Seems to me that the whole ruling out using Disqus still hasn't been
> decided and no one has contacted the board.

Hi Aske,

Maybe I was not clear enough. We discused this in august with the EAB &
the board. There we decided to try discus for a limited time. Michi is
supposed to coordinate this with the doc team.

This week-end at the T3ORG Sprint we have had a look at discourse

http://www.discourse.org/
https://github.com/discourse/discourse

and it seems that this is also a good solution for general comments that
we seek to have included on typo3.org

Best greetings.

Olivier