[TYPO3-doc] NEW: Now there's a VERSIONSWITCHER button

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun May 19 18:30:44 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

> Did I overlook any branches? If so let me know!

Two new branches were added:

- Coding Guidelines: 6-0
- Core APIs: 6-1

Note the last one. It means that changes can now be added to Core APIs
for the upcoming 6.2 already.

But it entails - as discussed during the last team meeting - that we
need a way to define a "stable" version which would be viewed by default
when visiting a manual on docs.typo3.org. The rendering of the current
master would need to switch to "latest" or something. I'm not sure how
complicated this is to add to our current setup.