[TYPO3-doc] NEW: Now there's a VERSIONSWITCHER button

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon May 13 12:54:42 CEST 2013

François,

>I just added a "6-0" to Core APIs. Could you add it to the rendering
>pipeline and the version switcher please?

Done.

I just noticed that for 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 still the "latest" had
been shown because I tried to "git checkout 4-7" where it has to
be "git checkout doc_core_api_4-7" and so on.

It's fixed. We have latest=6.0, 4.7, 4.6, 4.5 now.

The version switcher doesn't need any change. That's the benefit
of keeping software "rather stupid". The version switcher will
simply check the file system to see what manuals it can find
according to the pattern.

1[.2[.3[.4[...]]]] or "latest".

Great, we'll continue: Let's work together!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN7j-LCgaiE

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de