[TYPO3-doc] Extending Sphinx for TYPO3: cannot compile as JSON

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu May 9 16:03:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm currently trying to properly compile an official manual using
EXT:sphinx.

Generating the HTML version of a manual works properly but I could not
generate the JSON version that is needed to integrate the documentation
with EXT:restdoc.

After some investigation I managed to extend/fix our t3sphinx Python
package to output JSON as well. However the build still fails because of
some content (could not determine which right now) not being
serializable. As I suspect some of our "TYPO3 special definition lists"
to be responsible for this, perhaps someone here (Martin?) could have a
look and help.

Bug report along with patch and some debug information to be found here:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48087

Thanks

--
Xavier Perseguers