[TYPO3-doc] Tip: How to quickly start a new TYPO3 related manual

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue Mar 19 20:50:59 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

I need(ed) a way that let's me easily take notes /while/ I'm doing
actual work. Documenting will only happen if it's not time wasting
at all. The collection of notes I've started here can be
considered a very early draft of the planned "Documentation
Contribution Manual". Once it's in a better shape it should go to
git.typo3.org - I know.

I think I found a way - read what I'm doing:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/drafts/NotesAboutTYPO3ReSTStuff/IncomingNotes/Notes-001/GithubKnowHow.html

Now that you've read that page you know: YOU can use this easy
procedure as well and now know "How to quickly start a new TYPO3
related manual"!

Boys and girls, I tell you: That's fun!

Type some lines in your Phpstorm or other editor, do a commit and
a push and you're done. Afterwards find your new documentation
nicely rendered on docs.typo3.org/.../drafts/...

Keep on writing!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de