[TYPO3-doc] Sphinx manual template: context for typoscript

Elmar t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:42:27 CET 2013

As a user of RestructuredText since 2006 I testet the TYPO3 envoronment for Sphinx to document my latest extension. At least on Mac the setup was straight forward. Good job done, folks. That's the way to go.

I want to give some feedback for the manual template regarding TypoScript.

My results here:  https://github.com/t3elmar/esp/blob/master/Documentation/TypoScriptReference.rst

Matters: http://wiki.typo3.org/ReST_Syntax#Definition_Lists

Properties Context

I added  a kinde of header to the properties table . It describes location, where the properties apply.

Property Example

Beside Property, Data type, Description and Default I added **Example**.

How about a directive to get TypoScript highlighting?

Regards

Elmar