[TYPO3-doc] TYPO3 extensions with reST documentation

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sat Jun 22 16:00:50 CEST 2013

((help: unpacker for *.tx3 needed! Why don't PHAR apps run on
srv123?))

Hello Michael,

>Anyway... well done, extension developers! It's a great step forward and
>it shows that other ext developers do not need to fear considering
>publishing their manuals in reST, too.

yes, thanks for sharing that information. In the team meeting last
thursday with François I gathered new energy to write those tools
that are missing so that we can start rendering those ReST
documentations from the Extensions right now.

Currently I'm blocked by not havin an unpacker for *.tx3 files.

Who can help?

François pointed me to the t3xutils at [1]. But they don't work on
the docs.typo3.org server srv123. Why?

The help command returns exactly - nothing!

$ chmod +x t3xutils.phar
$ ./t3xutils.phar help

It works on other machines. What needs to be installed to make
*.phar applications work?

[1] https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils

Any help appreciated!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de