[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 17 15:02:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 17-6-2013 14:30, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> * We're storing user information on a foreign server (*Haaa-NSA-tschi*)

Have we shared user info before with third parties? Apart from the
question if we want to do that, it should also be checked if we need to
have permission from each user to do so.
 From what I've seen t3o is that we're pretty conservative regarding
this; there are pretty paranoia social share buttons (first activate the
button, then the external scripts are loaded) and a local piwik
installation for statistics.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor