[TYPO3-doc] Navigating Flow & Neos docs

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jun 8 17:39:46 CEST 2013

Hi Jacob,

> Also, there's a "within this page" menu that works quite nicely for
> TYPO3 CMS docs, but is generally blank in all of the Flow/Neos docs.
> What do I need to do to make that work better? If something needs to be
> added to the ReST, I can do that and push it for review.

It seems this topic got forgotten. Sorry about it. I'm not sure what the
problem is, but I would guess it's a question of "depth", i.e. how many
levels of nested sections (or files) you have in the project. This is
kind of a wild guess. Martin can certainly answer better than me.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch
TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/
Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/