[TYPO3-doc] left nav menu is always collapsed?

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:09:33 CEST 2013

Quote: Xavier Perseguers wrote on Mon, 22 July 2013 11:57
> Hi,
>
> > How can I make Sphinx see each of these toctrees as entirely separate
> > docs? The goal is a menu that looks like [2] in The Definitive Guide.
> > But I still want to have a main Flow documentation page that gives an
> > overview of the Flow docs. It should serve the same role as the TYPO3CMS
> > doc main page[3], but with a simple layout like the current Index[4].
>
> The "problem" is the HTML template then. We cannot address every special
> oddity in a generic way on docs.typo3.org.
>
> One way of having something "cleaner" for Flow would be to actually have
> 3 separate documents (would highly speed up the rendering processing)
> and have one "global document" that simply shows some general info and
> has 3 links to the various "parts" (= separate documents).
>
> Then, you go into one document and only show that part.

OK. All three docs (and possibly others in the future) should be included in the Flow git repository so that all documentation changes can be included in the same commit as the code that adds a particular feature.

To create these separate docs within the same package, would we have to duplicate _make and Settings.yaml in each of the Documentation/* subfolders (where each subfolder of Documentation/ represents a different document)?