[TYPO3-doc] Enable "version switcher" for Flow/Neos docs

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Jul 17 19:36:32 CEST 2013

Hi Bastian,

>could someone please tell me what we have to do in order to enable the
>"Versions"-switcher for TYPO3 Flow and Neos at docs.typo3.org?

Done.

... yes, I can :-) You have to do nothing. The build scripts for
documentation have been evolving over time. I've connected Neos
and Flow now to the latest version of those scripts and that does
the trick.

When you look at [1] it's actually [2] that you see. And 'stable'
is a symlink to [3] which shows the master branch.

[1] http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/
[2] http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/stable/
[2] http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/latest/

The version switcher checks for the existence of
.../stable/Index.html
.../latest/Index.html
.../1.2.3/Index.html  (a legal version number.

To have other versions as well you need to tell the Docteam.
Answering here is perfect. Which ones would you/we want? I see
Flow 1.0, Flow 1.1, Flow 2.0 and Flow master.

The symlink "stable" should then point to Flow 2.0, right?

enjoy ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de