[TYPO3-doc] New: The Sphinx SEARCH is back on docs.typo3.org

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Jul 1 15:42:03 CEST 2013

Good news: I managed to bring back the SEARCH feature to our
manuals on http://docs.typo3.org

It is a feature that Sphinx documentation projects normally have
and it's now part of our 't3org' theme. The search is Javascript
driven and client side only. It uses a keyword file that is
compiled by Sphinx during the build of a documentation project.

If you do local rendering you should update your local 't3sphinx'
Python package as described in:

https://git.typo3.org/Documentation/RestTools.git/blob/HEAD:/ExtendingSphinxForTYPO3/README.txt

The important steps are:

$ git clone git://git.typo3.org/Documentation/RestTools.git
$ cd RestTools/ExtendingSphinxForTYPO3
$ (sudo) python setup.py install

Enjoy!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de