[TYPO3-doc] Modern Template Tutorial complete: Next steps

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 20 11:15:00 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

> @Martin: Could you please integrate it inside
> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/Tutorials.html?

This got a bit lost, sorry. Martin just did it now.

I'll review it a bit as soon as possible, mostly for the settings,
metadata and such. But it's great to finally have it online. I'll also
write some announcement about it.

> Currently we have 122 Downloads for this tutorial in the TER (key:
> doc_tut_templating). We should update the description there and additionally
> offer the actual documentation as a pdf.
>
> I would do this if someone introduce me how to update.

We don't have a precise process yet for generating a PDF version of a
ReST. At least I wouldn't know how to do it for now.

As for the description, what is it that you want to update?